Nordic Ware Microwave Rice Cooker: I love this thing. Perfect rice every time. You can also steam veggies in it but I've never done it. I start the generator to use it - so worth it!
Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Chopping Board: This board catches all the meat juices so I don't have to worry about them getting into the impossible crevices to clean on my counter.
Silvermark Ceramic Knives: I love these because there is nothing to rust on them and they come with covers. I only wish they had a dinner knife set. I bought a different brand and wished they were the same silvermark ones and had covers.
OXO Good Grips Pop Containers: These keep everything fresh but more importantly they fit perfectly in my boat. If you have an Amel I'll tell you which ones work where.
Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper: We eat popcorn almost every night. Enough said.
Oxo Tot Mini Dishwasher Basket: This might fall more under the baby tab but since I use it in the galley I'm putting it here. I bought three of these for MM bottle pieces and they work so well because they fit easily in dishwasher and store well.
EasiYo Yogurt Maker: This thing is sweet. Another cruiser introduced to this in Tonga and when we got to NZ last year I bought one in the first grocery store I went in. We keep a ton of packets on board and we can make yogurt wherever we are. The packets aren't really economical in the states and they are a little pricier than just buying yogurt here but when we are out cruising we can't store the amount of yogurt we eat.
Breville Juicer: This may seem a bit strange but it is great. If there is one thing you can always get it's fruit. I have to run the generator to use it but it's so nice to have fresh juices everyday.
Have you reviewed something on your blog or have a list of great galley gear? Then link it up so I can check it out and so can others:
- Links should pertain to the topic you are linking too.
- Do not post links for stuff you are trying to sell unless it will truly benefit the topic.
- Please also edit your article to include the Northfork button (available in our sidebar) or put it somewhere on your blog so that others who read your post know where to find more on the topic and can join in.
- Please link directly to the post, NOT your blog.
- Visit others who have linked up and leave them a comment.
- Follow me so that you can find out about future topics and remember to come back each month.
- I can, and will, delete links that are not appropriate.