Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We have a name and a topic


I'm excited to say that I have received interest in my Blog Hop project that I posted about a few days ago. I put out a call for name ideas and the first one I got was PERFECT. From here on our the project will be referred to as Raft-Up as in we bloggers are rafting (connecting) our blogs and sharing ideas much like boats raft up through the Panama Canal or at anchorage. So thank you Behan on S/V Totem for your suggestion. If you haven't checked out her blog you should stop by and next month she will hopefully be joining in to write about our first topic, Hobbies.

If you would like to write about your hobbies on board or have questions for us about our hobbies. Please submit the form in my previous post or on the tab I'm about to create :)





I think my husband described it best today when he said your commitment as a writer is small. You are simply agreeing to write one post about a designated topic on a certain date and "raft-up" to the other bloggers involved. We have some great topics we are thinking of doing. But are looking for more ideas and questions!

Thanks to all those involved so far!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...